http://snej.org/forum/index.php?board=674.0
gfx gfx
gfx
January 19, 2018, 04:10:44 AM
gfx gfx
gfx* Home Help Search Login Registergfx

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Snej Realm (online) / Re: Cannot connect to D2 Lunatics realm.
« Last post by OverDerp on January 18, 2018, 01:02:02 AM »
Thank you Spike!
Snej Realm (online) / Cannot connect to D2 Lunatics realm.
« Last post by OverDerp on January 17, 2018, 11:22:47 PM »
Hello, I have this issue that when I try to log onto my newly created account for d2 lunatics it puts me into resurgence mod, which I downloaded before hand, is there any way for me to force it into d2 Lunatics instead? like a registry file or something?
thanks in advance and happy gaming!
My Account / OverDerp (unlocked) +1
« Last post by OverDerp on January 17, 2018, 05:47:28 PM »
Hello everybody! My name is Scott and I'm wanting to play these good old d2 mods with others online so here I am :)
I would also like a mule account, if there are any questions about me ask I suppose, I'm open and not sure how to go about this so that's about all. Happy gaming!
Announcements / Re: Realm Feedback wanted!
« Last post by bub on January 16, 2018, 10:08:34 PM »
ES does seem more stable.
Ping have fluctuated quite a lot, but I haven't been running mtr, so can't say if the periods I have noticed it, if it was from my end or not.
(How do you force to show hp/mana over the bubbles?)

There have been minor quirks, but it is stuff I have forgotten about, so nothing big.

There was however one strange thing when I first added forged +cold skill jewels to my gear.
After I equiped the item my hp went to 1, as if I was using the merc only stuff.
I did fiddle around with it, and sometimes I got full hp, but the moment I did teleport it went to 1 again.
It went away after I unsocketed and unforged and resocketed and reforged the gear two times,
and I have not seen it since.
I wasn't even able to reproduce it afterwards either.

Minimum like level 10 would be neat.
I own quite a few mules, but am sad that I can only log in 8 clients at ones  ::)
My Account / thetaphi (unlocked)
« Last post by thetaphi on January 16, 2018, 07:06:45 PM »
Moin zusammen,

Kumpel von mir hat mich wieder zum Zocken angestiftet, Onkel2000 heißt er hier. Würd mich freuen wenn ich mit ihm hier bald ein paar chars hochspielen und die Hölle heiß machen könnte.

Schönen Gruß,
Theta
Announcements / Public Beta
« Last post by front blunt on January 16, 2018, 05:31:16 PM »
Prepare for the hells to break open again! Major content patch incoming! Public Beta will open soon!

I‘m proudly announcing that the long wait is over! Sancturio calls once again to be rid of all foes and to offer loot, experience and a fun time for everybody who sees fit to take this challenge upon them!

After the invite-only beta phase now has passed we are calling for everybody to join the public beta!

It will be the biggest content patch since the first release in 2006! Almost all the features will be playable already.
Character resets like in previous beta versions won‘t be neccessary anymore.

The current realm and beta realm will go offline soon and once everything is set up the new season can start.
I suggest for everybody interested to join in now because it‘ll still be a while until the final release due to real life responsibilities.

Though we have done our very best to create the best Diablo there will ever be, there‘ll still be edges and bugs that we need you to post in the provided sub forums so that they can be eradicated.

More detailed information will be provided before the end of the month!

May the forces of hell tremble and shiver!
Announcements / Realm Feedback wanted!
« Last post by Seltsamuel on January 15, 2018, 11:57:45 PM »
Hi,

because the new realm is based on a completely different setup im interested in your experience about crashes, laag, pingtimes and general strange things that you encountered. On the Snej realm i additionally tested a feature to add chars only to the ladder with a minimum amount of experience to get rid of all the mules in the ladder and the plan is to add this to the other realms too, whats your opinion about it?

Greetings

Seltsamuel
FAQ & Help / Re: Battle.net sagt nein
« Last post by moscito on January 15, 2018, 08:43:34 PM »
imMo ist eine neue Version in Arbeit, release der letzten Beta sollte wohl in nächster Zeit erfolgen können
Möglicherweise sind alle in Lauerstellung... :D
FAQ & Help / Re: Battle.net sagt nein
« Last post by dark_atheist on January 15, 2018, 08:28:20 PM »
Versuch mal die D2lunatics.reg im Reign of Shadow Ordner auszuführen. Ansonsten ggf. Windows Defender/Antivir abschalten.
Mit der reg Datei hats geklappt. Vielen Dank für die schnellen Antworten.
Ist RoS tot oder warum sehe ich keine anderen Spielenamen in der Liste ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines  Snejtheme V2 by Seltsamuel/Faust (based on Helios Multi by Bloc)
gfx