gfx
Snejportal  |  D2SE  |  D2SE Mods  |  Netherworld Rises  |  Gallery (Moderators: PureRage, Relay)  |  Topic: In Game Screenshots
gfx
gfx gfx
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
gfx gfx
gfx gfx

• Welcome at our new home!!!

This is the Snej Portal, home of several D2 Modifications and D2SE
  • On our Realmserver you can find this hosted Mods:

Snej
    Reign of Shadows (RoS)
    Eastern Sun (ES)
  • You can also find the home of the

Aftermath Mod here

http://snej.org/forum/index.php?board=674.0
gfx gfx
gfx
February 18, 2018, 09:18:46 PM
gfx gfx
gfx* Home Help Search Login Registergfx

Author Topic: In Game Screenshots  (Read 15889 times)

Offline ki4m

• Netherworld
  • Icehawk Riftwing
  • En Ebbelwoi geht immer nei
Re: In Game Screenshots
« Reply #120 on: March 30, 2013, 08:27:41 PM »

hi bolli, would be great if you would join us again, Ben and I got a good combo atm :)

Ben's minions were wiped after we got achmel to about 10% of his life, so I did the rest, and I was successful :)

Offline Bosanac

• Hephaisto
« Reply #121 on: March 31, 2013, 04:24:47 AM »
Amazing shots Kim!
"I can have everything that I want if I just help enough other people get what they want".... Zig Ziglar

Offline Ares

• Netherworld
  • Coldworm
« Reply #122 on: March 31, 2013, 08:29:39 PM »
Looks like my old pally :P

Offline Bosanac

• Hephaisto
« Reply #123 on: April 02, 2013, 05:50:04 AM »
Couldn't get much farther than this :(...

Got SOOOO excited when I saw this... I didn't even realize there were unique jewels? Since when lol.. Ended up being a Rainbow Facet (Light) - time to make Light Rod Zon? :)

Pretty easy kill here...on 8 P.

"I can have everything that I want if I just help enough other people get what they want".... Zig Ziglar

Offline Bosanac

• Hephaisto
« Reply #124 on: April 06, 2013, 10:25:38 PM »

Offline Bosanac

• Hephaisto
« Reply #126 on: April 07, 2013, 10:19:08 AM »
Never doing this crap again... easy as crap but took me over 2 hours of just sitting here not doing jack squat... the rewards I guess are nice but I am surely not doing this crap again...

Offline Bosanac

• Hephaisto
« Reply #127 on: April 07, 2013, 10:25:11 AM »
Here are the rewards:

Offline Bosanac

• Hephaisto
« Reply #128 on: April 07, 2013, 11:35:44 AM »
Was able to also do the Void... Long as hell and boring as well... not sure what the scriptures do but this is all I found:

Path of Flames

High D'Haran Scripture
Required Level: 60
+5 to Path of Flames
 Increase Maximum Life -5%
 Requirements +50%

Spirit of the Angels
High D'Haran Scripture
+5 to Angelic Aura
Requirements +50%

Touched by Death
High D'Haran Scripture
+5 to Dark Power
 Requirements +50%

Offline AlphA

• The Summoner
« Reply #129 on: April 07, 2013, 01:16:26 PM »
Could you post your gear please?

MfG
AlphA

Offline Bosanac

• Hephaisto
« Reply #130 on: April 07, 2013, 08:20:35 PM »
Could you post your gear please?

MfG
AlphA

Of course I can...And where did you come from? Never seen you around in games?  Not sure why you are asking for gear but ok.

Offline AlphA

• The Summoner
« Reply #131 on: April 07, 2013, 10:25:02 PM »
Of course I can...And where did you come from? Never seen you around in games?  Not sure why you are asking for gear but ok.

HAHA I have been around here since 2008? or earlier. Deleted my first Account, kind of rage quit:P. Played Snej since version 5.3, but mostly Snej 6.0. Also was working on mods from time to time ( Sanctus / Pact of Evil / other stuff which was just for myself). Also Im a moderator on indiablo for the mod section, more or less just semi active:P. Played many different mods, mostly on D2M and other Realms, can´t play SP for long, too bored to play just by yourself.

Never really played Netherworld Rises, but from the modding side it looks pretty awesome and I always think about starting it. Im just not a HC player at all and it seems everybody here is playing HC only.

I asked for gear pics because for me its the best part in DII (was mostly modding stuff around items, click me, Im a link to PK). So I was just wondering what kind of gear you used to walk through NM so easily, at least it looked liked:P.

Should be enough about myself for now^^.

PS: Is there still some one working on a new version / bugfixes? Seems like PureRage is not around anymore since what happened to him recently. Poor guy:/.

MfG
AlphA

Offline Bosanac

• Hephaisto
« Reply #132 on: April 07, 2013, 11:29:59 PM »
HAHA I have been around here since 2008? or earlier. Deleted my first Account, kind of rage quit:P. Played Snej since version 5.3, but mostly Snej 6.0. Also was working on mods from time to time ( Sanctus / Pact of Evil / other stuff which was just for myself). Also Im a moderator on indiablo for the mod section, more or less just semi active:P. Played many different mods, mostly on D2M and other Realms, can´t play SP for long, too bored to play just by yourself.

Never really played Netherworld Rises, but from the modding side it looks pretty awesome and I always think about starting it. Im just not a HC player at all and it seems everybody here is playing HC only.

I asked for gear pics because for me its the best part in DII (was mostly modding stuff around items, click me, Im a link to PK). So I was just wondering what kind of gear you used to walk through NM so easily, at least it looked liked:P.

Should be enough about myself for now^^.

PS: Is there still some one working on a new version / bugfixes? Seems like PureRage is not around anymore since what happened to him recently. Poor guy:/.

MfG
AlphA

Oh trust me... it is not easy at all... I literally died almost 4-5 times just getting stones in A3 NM. It's fairly tough to be honest.. one time on the jewels and hammer guys in A3 temples... I exited with like 45 life left out of 12K... I am sure I am going to die sometime soon so am not completely sure I will continue to play him - will prob continue my Druid or Baba.

Offline Bosanac

• Hephaisto
« Reply #133 on: April 08, 2013, 06:49:11 AM »
Not a bad night for MFIN on NM Caska :)

Offline Bosanac

• Hephaisto
« Reply #134 on: April 10, 2013, 03:52:25 PM »
Played a while last night after my good friend Ares died (RiP) and got my Druid back up to A5... also leveled my baba to A5 thanks to Ares and also got a first Sin to NM :).... Now there is a bunch of chars in NM - woo hoo.

Snejportal  |  D2SE  |  D2SE Mods  |  Netherworld Rises  |  Gallery (Moderators: PureRage, Relay)  |  Topic: In Game Screenshots

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines  Snejtheme V2 by Seltsamuel/Faust (based on Helios Multi by Bloc)
gfx