gfx
Snejportal  |  D2SE  |  D2SE Mods  |  Netherworld Rises  |  Announcements (Moderators: PureRage, Relay)  |  Topic: NR Source.
gfx
gfx gfx
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
gfx gfx
gfx gfx

• Welcome at our new home!!!

This is the Snej Portal, home of several D2 Modifications and D2SE
  • On our Realmserver you can find this hosted Mods:

Snej
    Reign of Shadows (RoS)
    Eastern Sun (ES)
  • You can also find the home of the

Aftermath Mod here

http://snej.org/forum/index.php?board=674.0
gfx gfx
gfx
May 24, 2018, 05:45:46 PM
gfx gfx
gfx* Home Help Search Login Registergfx

Author Topic: NR Source.  (Read 1137 times)

Offline PureRageTopic starter

• Frozenstein
  • If it's wet, drink it
NR Source.
« on: April 27, 2013, 11:01:02 PM »
Disclaimer: The files provided below were in the middle of a complete rewrite/merge so they are extremely messy. It is not meant to be played in it's current state and there is alot there that is untested/half implemented.
The files are meant for reference, though you are free to continue with what I was doing if you like.

Inside data/global/ there are 2 data folders. 1 contains the stuff I was working on for the beta version (the one named "data").
The other one contains the old skills, however, I didn't have the actual original file, so I had to rebuild it from memory/the beta files I had. I believe pallys aura pasives are not lined to the aura stone in that set etc. and skilldescs is also wrong due to losing the original file.

The NR Source can be found here:     ***NR Source***

I've also provided a mod tools/notes/design folder. This is whare I kept all the tools I used or may have needed in the future. For example, the map editing tools have NR specific object files included in this package. The rest is mostly notes/plans/ideas and some images etc thrown in. It is meant to be used with the NR source, though you are free to use it for other projects too.

This tool/note pack can be found here:  ***Tools/Notes***
=======================================================
I hope these will be a useful resource. I would rather you use the files as a reference and implement things yourself rather than lifting something directly from the mod.
However, if you really wish to use something directly from NR in your own mod, and plan to release it, please give due credit.

You are welcome to do anything that goes towards improving the mod/continuing its development
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 12:22:59 AM by PureRage »
In the begining, the Universe was created. This has made alot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as "A bad move".
-Douglas Adams

My dropbox referral: http://db.tt/Rnkh6LC
(Give me extra spacezz!!)

Offline PureRageTopic starter

• Frozenstein
  • If it's wet, drink it
Re: NR Source.
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 12:23:31 AM »
Done.

Goodbye everyone.
In the begining, the Universe was created. This has made alot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as "A bad move".
-Douglas Adams

My dropbox referral: http://db.tt/Rnkh6LC
(Give me extra spacezz!!)

Snejportal  |  D2SE  |  D2SE Mods  |  Netherworld Rises  |  Announcements (Moderators: PureRage, Relay)  |  Topic: NR Source.

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines  Snejtheme V2 by Seltsamuel/Faust (based on Helios Multi by Bloc)
gfx