gfx
Snejportal  |  D2SE  |  D2SE Mods  |  Netherworld Rises (Moderators: PureRage, Relay)  |  Topic: stuck at the last door
gfx
gfx gfx
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
gfx gfx
gfx gfx

• Welcome at our new home!!!

This is the Snej Portal, home of several D2 Modifications and D2SE
  • On our Realmserver you can find this hosted Mods:

Snej
    Reign of Shadows (RoS)
    Eastern Sun (ES)
  • You can also find the home of the

Aftermath Mod here

http://snej.org/forum/index.php?board=674.0
gfx gfx
gfx
August 21, 2018, 12:57:08 AM
gfx gfx
gfx* Home Help Search Login Registergfx

Author Topic: stuck at the last door  (Read 1733 times)

Offline hardcoreD2playerTopic starter

• Little Pickpocket
stuck at the last door
« on: March 15, 2014, 03:16:27 PM »
hello, as my user name says i am a hardcore d2 player, for the past week i have been playing netherworld rises, both versions, 0.1a and 0.4s and in the 0.1a version i get all the way to grendals cayon no skills on normal attack, beat my way all the way thru get the key but no matter what, the door will not open, i am stuck there, also after returning the hammer to charsi the quest log stops there, no one has the the last quest, it is blank, and i am stuck at grendals door with no way to complete the act, i am at a loss. i have tried every thing i can think of but i am still stuck at the end of act 1...   i am running V-1.10f full install. if any body can tell me what i am not doing right that would a great help.

Offline bolli

• Netherworld
  • The Summoner
Re: stuck at the last door
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 10:13:22 AM »
hello and welcome to netherworld. i wonder why u try to play such an early version of NR. there have been several issues when game was still in development. 0.4s is the latest version and is the best u should use for an (almost) bugfree gaming experience. the modder never finished his project due to real life problems but 0.4s is pretty enjoyable.

hope this helps
greetz bolli

edit: if you got the key, be sure it is equipped and sometimes there was a problem with chars that didnt invest into dex so they where not actually able to break the door but i think this got fixed in later patches.

• Little Pickpocket
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 02:32:44 PM »
thanks. now i know which version, now i got a real problem, i am in act two, which is really turned up side down form the norm, which is ok for playing something new, i am having a ball, but now i a little bit of confusion, because i am following the instructions as best i can, i have the staff, the head piece, and the load stone, but the staff will not assemble, even my quest log tells me to use the cube to assemble the staff, but nothing happens. i am down to two quests left. assemble the staff and find dureil, also the torture chamber makes no sence at all, you can't do anything in there.  now i am trying hard, but you guys go me stumped on this one. any ideas? i"ll be watching.

Offline bolli

• Netherworld
  • The Summoner
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 03:45:41 PM »
i think u need to kill the librarian to gain the book. its an additional ingredent to buildt the staff. search for him to the right from anderith waypoint inside the building few steps down. be carefull he has heavy counters as well as duriel has. duriel is one off the biggest steps for hardcore players so prepare for a long hard fight.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 03:57:15 PM by bolli »

• Little Pickpocket
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 07:48:39 PM »
i here ya, but you can't the librarian he is imune to all. unstopable. there is no skill or weapon that can touch him, unless i missed somthing,

Offline bolli

• Netherworld
  • The Summoner
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 02:43:29 AM »
oh yes its immunity gets off when u got a charm. i believe u get it from the General in the same building

• Little Pickpocket
hell unleashed solo
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2014, 02:00:36 PM »
has anyone been to the end of act 1?  when i get to catacombs level 3 there is no andarial, no end boss, so i can;t get to act 2, unless there is somthing i missed.

Offline vGoaTT

• Little Pickpocket
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2014, 08:48:54 PM »
Have you tried to look at the act maps to see where you have to go?  https://sites.google.com/site/netherworldriseshome/knowledge-base/act-area-progression/act-1-maps

Back when PureRage was still editing the mod, I was playing. I got to act 2 before we realized it's pretty hard lol but most people play Hard Core now on it since it's even more of a challenge.

I miss this mod though. It broke all the "i'm GG at every d2 mod" players down to their core. Team work is the definite key from what i remember.

Had to remake my account on here lol

Offline bolli

• Netherworld
  • The Summoner
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2014, 09:05:19 AM »
this all res thing at librarian got addet very late. there have been added information podests to some areas what may help to understand what is next to do. i know all this can be confusing when ur new to the mod. just feel free to ask if ur stuck somewhere and i'll do my very best to answer it.

• Little Pickpocket
Re: hell unleashed solo
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2014, 11:31:17 PM »
in the hell unleashed solo edition, where is andariel, because she is not in the catacombs,  the question is where is she located, or do i need to assemble some items to summon her or need to teleport to her,  this is a great mod, just a little hard to figure out with all the neat stuff, i'll keep trying, just stuck in act one,

Snejportal  |  D2SE  |  D2SE Mods  |  Netherworld Rises (Moderators: PureRage, Relay)  |  Topic: stuck at the last door

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines  Snejtheme V2 by Seltsamuel/Faust (based on Helios Multi by Bloc)
gfx