gfx
Snejportal  |  D2SE  |  D2SE Mods  |  Netherworld Rises  |  General Discussion (Moderators: PureRage, Relay)  |  Topic: Skills' reset
gfx
gfx gfx
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
gfx gfx
gfx gfx

• Welcome at our new home!!!

This is the Snej Portal, home of several D2 Modifications and D2SE
  • On our Realmserver you can find this hosted Mods:

Snej
    Reign of Shadows (RoS)
    Eastern Sun (ES)
  • You can also find the home of the

Aftermath Mod here

http://snej.org/forum/index.php?board=674.0
gfx gfx
gfx
May 25, 2018, 09:19:57 AM
gfx gfx
gfx* Home Help Search Login Registergfx

Author Topic: Skills' reset  (Read 712 times)

Offline DoubtFuLMindTopic starter

• Bloodwitch
Skills' reset
« on: October 11, 2016, 11:32:25 PM »
Is skills' reset possible? if yes, how and when we get skill reset.
You have to show the violence the way it is, if you dont show it realistically then thats immoral and harmful. If you dont upset the people then thats obscenity.

Offline bolli

• Netherworld
  • The Summoner
Re: Skills' reset
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 04:34:01 PM »
skills get resetted by creating a new char.
i really wish blizzard wouldn have implemented this feature. it was just normal to restart char after char after char and i never heared someone moan about it in the good old days. it was just the way it worked. both the midlands and netherworld are modded by purerage who is known for making the game harder. It doesnt seem he has ambitions to go on modding these old projects but if so, im pretty sure implementing skill reset will not be on his priority list.

greetings bolli

Offline SpiKe.

• Global Moderator
  • Web Mage the Burning
    • Reign of Shadow
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 07:00:49 PM »
Netherworld got a Respec option bit actually i don't know how to get it. Afaik he implented it in some of the hardest uber in Hrll.

Offline bolli

• Netherworld
  • The Summoner
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 08:40:30 PM »
well as far as i know theres no option to respec in nr. and i allready answered his question in 2013 when he asked this allready. but well if im wrong take it as a quest and seach for it plz give feedback ;-)

Offline DoubtFuLMindTopic starter

• Bloodwitch
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2016, 01:02:01 AM »
Reseting is good in case u do some stupid mistake at high lvls. A missclick or something, we are humans after all, anything can happen. It should be very costy though so that ppl dont just reset skills/stats all the time.
In RPGs where it takes too long to lvl characters none wants to start from scratch becasue of a mistake or because he wants to test another build. Its just too much time.

And btw Midlands (currently playing midlands) does have reset. Cubing one healing and one mana potion gives u an item that upon using resets all skills and stats. The potions cost 60 or 80 each :D , so its not even expensive. You can reset forever :).

NR has mana and healing potion as well but it didnt work when i tried to cube them. Maybe its some other items that i dont know of.
You have to show the violence the way it is, if you dont show it realistically then thats immoral and harmful. If you dont upset the people then thats obscenity.

Snejportal  |  D2SE  |  D2SE Mods  |  Netherworld Rises  |  General Discussion (Moderators: PureRage, Relay)  |  Topic: Skills' reset

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines  Snejtheme V2 by Seltsamuel/Faust (based on Helios Multi by Bloc)
gfx