• You can also find the home of the

Aftermath Mod here

http://snej.org/forum/index.php?board=674.0
gfx gfx
gfx
February 18, 2018, 09:24:06 PM
gfx gfx
gfx* Home Help Search Login Registergfx

Author Topic: Magic Immunes  (Read 61 times)

Offline spooferfishTopic starter

• Bloodraven
Magic Immunes
« on: February 02, 2018, 04:12:11 AM »
I am playing a Creeping Doom Druid, and I made it to Act 5 hell, and I am now stuck cuz the Knights on the seal to the right in the Chaos Sanctuary are Magic Immune.  Is there a way to remove magic immunity?  Curse or aura? Something?
Add me in game!  I need people to play with (Only play ES at the moment)

Offline max

• The Summoner
Re: Magic Immunes
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 06:05:29 PM »
There is a Curse which affects magic resistances. Its calles pirce flesh & bones and is a necromancer skill. It can spawn as o skill on rings / amulets body armors and helmets afaik. Also you can get your merc to kill them, might take a while but since creeping doom stuns shouldnt be a problem at all.

greets

edit: i have been a bit brainlagged.... ancients calls also reduces magic resists and is way stronger. Get a a5 offensive merc as he uses this skill. Should solve your problems

Offline bub

• Countess
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 09:55:00 PM »
Strange not to mention the exceptional unique item:
Black Death <Dacian Falx> (exceptional claymore)

It got very low gamble level of 36, so you can actually get it the moment you enter nightmare usually.
With +1 Pierce Flesh & Bones it is the quickest way to get that oskill (for switch), before you get lucky, and high enough, to start going for crafted jewelry.
Because no gamble filter you might want to rush to nightmare and chit it though instead.

Offline spooferfishTopic starter

• Bloodraven
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 11:57:52 PM »
Got Black Death, it doesn't remove their immunity. :(  I guess I need more +skills.

My merc has terrible damage right now, and his Meditation cannot keep up with Creeping Doom's mana demands. 
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 12:48:08 AM by spooferfish »
Add me in game!  I need people to play with (Only play ES at the moment)

Snejportal  |  D2 Lunatics Realm (D2L) (online)  |  Eastern Sun Realm (online)  |  General  |  Topic: Magic Immunes

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines  Snejtheme V2 by Seltsamuel/Faust (based on Helios Multi by Bloc)
gfx