• You can also find the home of the

Aftermath Mod here

http://snej.org/forum/index.php?board=674.0
gfx gfx
gfx
April 22, 2018, 04:58:23 AM
gfx gfx
gfx* Home Help Search Login Registergfx

Author Topic: Correct settings for Glide to work in Fullscreen on Windows 8  (Read 27 times)

Offline MuilpeerTopic starter

• Little Pickpocket
Hi guys, wonderful mod. I came over from MedianXL and decided to give this one a try. It's way harder, but I like that. It feels more like playing D1 in a way, not sure why.

Anyway, I've been trying to get this game to work in fullscreen, but it just doesn't want to work. D3D works well in fullscreen, but the game looks very dark to the point where it's unplayable.

When I play the game in windowed mode, the window looks so small that I have to move close into my laptop and squint my eyes in order to be able to play. This costs a lot of energy and makes gameplay less enjoyable.

Now, the issue I'm having when playing in fullscreen is that I only see the top-left corner of the screen enlarged by a lot. So basically this is a mock-up of what I am seeing streched out in fullscreen:
https://imgur.com/FDLxIRz

I have tried each and every setting in the glide options and I can't get this to work. It always shows the top-left portion of the window stretched out over the full screen.

Anyone who knows what to do with this error?

Offline MuilpeerTopic starter

• Little Pickpocket
Re: Correct settings for Glide to work in Fullscreen on Windows 8
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 08:30:37 PM »
It appears, that after setting my windows to no scaling for high-DPI monitors and a resolution of 1200something X 900something, it works flawlessly in fullscreen.

Long live the future! Game is great fun!  ;D

Snejportal  |  Snej the game  |  FAQ & Help (Moderator: SirSamusAran)  |  Topic: Correct settings for Glide to work in Fullscreen on Windows 8

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines  Snejtheme V2 by Seltsamuel/Faust (based on Helios Multi by Bloc)
gfx