gfx
October 21, 2017, 05:05:25 AM
gfx gfx
gfx* Home Help Search Login Registergfx

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
General Plugin/Mod Discussion / Re: Eastern Sun Plugins
« Last post by SpiKe. on October 20, 2017, 10:21:23 PM »
You could also make it like you doing it right now.
But a github project is way better because you could upload the stuff u have done and people just can click on "load full repository" and they would get a full playable patch.
Just a suggestion ofc.
« Last post by AlphA on October 20, 2017, 06:14:32 PM »
That would be troublesome, as not everyone playing ES or my patches uses D2SE. But yeah, probably best. Will look into github tomorrow.

Cheers
AlphA
« Last post by SpiKe. on October 20, 2017, 05:41:47 PM »
Well you could make a github/bitbucket and upload it once. create a new patch_d2.mpq (call it eastern_sun.mpq or something) and let d2se load 2 mpq files. Then you can make sure that you only refresh the files you changed (if u have programs like source tree, they do it automaticly for you) and then people wouldn't struggle with that.
Modresources / [Graphics] Barby´s Graphics Pack - LoD modification Part IX
« Last post by BARBY on October 20, 2017, 02:18:14 PM »

Klick hier

Gruß

Barby
« Last post by AlphA on October 20, 2017, 10:58:08 AM »
That would require to pack all Eastern Sun files and make the patch significant bigger, which would be troublesome to reupload for every patch for me with my shitty connection here in china. Beside this way players can easier access the files and change them as they wish.

Cheers
AlphA
« Last post by SpiKe. on October 20, 2017, 10:49:16 AM »
Why you dont put everything into a patch_d2.mpq and upload a full mod folder? There is no reason to create a mod plugin wich is not ready to use.
Off-Topic / Re: Atmas Tavern
« Last post by AlphA on October 20, 2017, 09:33:30 AM »
Super Meat Boy kann ich auch empfehlen, auch wenn es einige Frustmomente gab...:D

MfG
AlphA
« Last post by AlphA on October 20, 2017, 09:32:11 AM »
Sounds like you screwed sth up. Maybe delete the modfolder and install again? (copy your savefiles though). Could you upload your debuglog for me? And do some screenshots so I can see whats wrong.

Cheers
AlphA
« Last post by max on October 19, 2017, 05:17:45 PM »
okay i got some quriky bugs here. Flags change picture? Its kinda blinky kinda freaky. I always get xxxxx is not in game at the start. Its probably a chinese name since i get alot of squares. Dunno whats that about. still  only in norm but stats dont give any damage bonus anymore ? Seems like it for sure. Dunno if its just hidden now or if that was the passive which was removed. I personally would like to see the mod in mp once its possible. Way cooler to play on server than in sp even if you cant play p16 ^^
Off-Topic / Re: Atmas Tavern
« Last post by Foraker on October 19, 2017, 04:51:12 PM »
Also ich persönlich kann in Richtung schwere Spiele nur Binding of Isaac (Rebirth+DLC) oder ...

Mit The Lost der Greedier mode und mit dem Keeper Mega Satan + Delirium sind so die letzten Dinge, welche ich noch hinkriegen müsste.
Hab aktuell jedoch keinerlei Motivation dazu.

Super Meat Boy (vom gleichen Entwickler wie BoI) ist aktuell ein Tagesdeal auf Steam. Für 1,39 € ein nettes Schnäppchen.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines  Snejtheme V2 by Seltsamuel/Faust (based on Helios Multi by Bloc)
gfx