• You can also find the home of the

Aftermath Mod here

http://snej.org/forum/index.php?board=674.0
gfx gfx
gfx
June 23, 2017, 07:10:16 PM
gfx gfx
gfx* Home Help Search Login Registergfx

Author Topic: Anya quest bug?!?  (Read 53 times)

Offline FuSioN323Topic starter

• Little Pickpocket
Anya quest bug?!?
« on: June 19, 2017, 02:08:51 AM »
I just got done spending about 6 hours rushing 4 of my toons all the way to hell mode Anya, specifically for the 4 unique elite stones at the end. after I was done I threw all the Anya gifts all on my main lvl91, went into a new game and then unboxed them all ( I had went into a normal game to start muling as I was completely packed ), to my surprise I got..
10x Normal Stone.
2x Exceptional
0x Elite.

Did I really just spend my birthday all day, to really have this happen, is there any way you guys can swap some of these out for the correct stones please?
Thanks

I had in NO way read or had any idea that opening up a gift you found in Nightmare or hell in Normal would convert it into a normal....
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 02:23:42 AM by FuSioN323 »

• Little Pickpocket
Re: Anya quest bug?!?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 05:59:34 AM »
*Update* At first i thought it was because I failed to be in higher difficulties when opening

Decided to rush some more alts to get what I was trying to farm, and it still giving me normal stones in Nightmare, and opening them on the spot..

Offline bub

• Bloodraven

• Little Pickpocket
Re: Anya quest bug?!?
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 06:42:12 PM »
Ah, that makes sense, I've been trying to find that particular thread since I've started. Contains levels of monsters etc.
Sad thing is, I actually got all the rushees up to respective levels, just.. happened to do Anya first before ancients and baal :( sad, well now I know at least! Thank you

Snejportal  |  D2 Lunatics Realm (D2L) (online)  |  Eastern Sun Realm (online)  |  General  |  Topic: Anya quest bug?!?

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines  Snejtheme V2 by Seltsamuel/Faust (based on Helios Multi by Bloc)
gfx