• You can also find the home of the

Aftermath Mod here

http://snej.org/forum/index.php?board=674.0
gfx gfx
gfx
May 21, 2018, 01:05:09 PM
gfx gfx
gfx* Home Help Search Login Registergfx

Author Topic: Realm Feedback wanted!  (Read 268 times)

Offline SeltsamuelTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Duriel
    • Snej-Mod Homepage
Realm Feedback wanted!
« on: January 15, 2018, 11:57:45 PM »
Hi,

because the new realm is based on a completely different setup im interested in your experience about crashes, laag, pingtimes and general strange things that you encountered. On the Snej realm i additionally tested a feature to add chars only to the ladder with a minimum amount of experience to get rid of all the mules in the ladder and the plan is to add this to the other realms too, whats your opinion about it?

Greetings

Seltsamuel

Offline bub

• Countess
Re: Realm Feedback wanted!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 10:08:34 PM »
ES does seem more stable.
Ping have fluctuated quite a lot, but I haven't been running mtr, so can't say if the periods I have noticed it, if it was from my end or not.
(How do you force to show hp/mana over the bubbles?)

There have been minor quirks, but it is stuff I have forgotten about, so nothing big.

There was however one strange thing when I first added forged +cold skill jewels to my gear.
After I equiped the item my hp went to 1, as if I was using the merc only stuff.
I did fiddle around with it, and sometimes I got full hp, but the moment I did teleport it went to 1 again.
It went away after I unsocketed and unforged and resocketed and reforged the gear two times,
and I have not seen it since.
I wasn't even able to reproduce it afterwards either.

Minimum like level 10 would be neat.
I own quite a few mules, but am sad that I can only log in 8 clients at ones  ::)

Snejportal  |  D2 Lunatics Realm (D2L) (online)  |  General  |  Announcements  |  Topic: Realm Feedback wanted!

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines  Snejtheme V2 by Seltsamuel/Faust (based on Helios Multi by Bloc)
gfx