gfx
Snejportal  |  D2SE  |  D2SE Mods  |  Aftermath  |  Realm (Moderator: Mathematics)  |  Topic: Update on the Realm
gfx
gfx gfx
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
gfx gfx
gfx gfx

• Welcome at our new home!!!

This is the Snej Portal, home of several D2 Modifications and D2SE
  • On our Realmserver you can find this hosted Mods:

Snej
    Reign of Shadows (RoS)
    Eastern Sun (ES)
  • You can also find the home of the

Aftermath Mod here

http://snej.org/forum/index.php?board=674.0
gfx gfx
gfx
July 22, 2018, 07:52:51 PM
gfx gfx
gfx* Home Help Search Login Registergfx

Author Topic: Update on the Realm  (Read 639 times)

Offline MathematicsTopic starter

• Unknown Lord
Update on the Realm
« on: December 01, 2016, 10:30:21 PM »
When I added the Dreamland plugin, the gateway died.  As it turns out, Spike found the error in the Dreamland plugin.  I could never get an error log on the d2gs it find the error.  He managed to.  He informed me that he discovered the error and informed Kingpin where the error is.  The error will likely explain why the TCP game also fails at my end.  I am posting this as a thank you to Spike and also as a sign that the gateway might come back. If Kingpin fixes the error, I will turn the gateway back on.  Hopefully Kingpin will do it sooner than later. 

I will keep you informed as I learn more.
The superior man may indeed endure want, but the inferior man, when he experiences want, will give into unbridled excess. - The Ethics of Confucius

Snejportal  |  D2SE  |  D2SE Mods  |  Aftermath  |  Realm (Moderator: Mathematics)  |  Topic: Update on the Realm

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines  Snejtheme V2 by Seltsamuel/Faust (based on Helios Multi by Bloc)
gfx