• You can also find the home of the

Aftermath Mod here

http://snej.org/forum/index.php?board=674.0
gfx gfx
gfx
April 24, 2018, 04:17:08 PM
gfx gfx
gfx* Home Help Search Login Registergfx

Author Topic: General Comments on 3.0.3  (Read 1352 times)

Offline Noxxy503

• Bloodraven
Re: General Comments on 3.0.3
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2017, 05:24:14 AM »
Well, Reclaimation is definitely redeeming certain mob corpses for health/mana..

Offline MathematicsTopic starter

• Unknown Lord
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2017, 05:56:59 AM »
Well, Reclaimation is definitely redeeming certain mob corpses for health/mana..

OK. I will test Reclamation next.
The superior man may indeed endure want, but the inferior man, when he experiences want, will give into unbridled excess. - The Ethics of Confucius

Offline Noxxy503

• Bloodraven
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2017, 05:59:28 AM »
Some of the mobs in A2 sewers are doing it atm.

• Unknown Lord
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2017, 06:06:50 AM »
Are you saying that mobs are using Reclamation?
The superior man may indeed endure want, but the inferior man, when he experiences want, will give into unbridled excess. - The Ethics of Confucius

Offline Shattered

• The High Council
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2017, 06:19:50 AM »

Is your merc killing monsters?  Does your merc have RIP?  If you have RIP and the merc kills the monster, then the corpse will not RIP.

Offline metalistas

• Coldworm
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2017, 08:40:10 AM »

I am trying to use this info to temper class weapon. How exactly should i cube this recipe ? Why is there two = in the recipe ? What is the sequence ? First part -1 - worked. Second part 2 - does not work for me.
Thank you.

Offline Dmitriy Of

• Coldworm
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2017, 11:13:03 AM »
metalistas, class specifics in LoD were only claws/amazon spears/javelins/bows and sorc orbs iirc.Multitempering work with amazon spears but with strange result - at IML 4 i temper crafted spear with perfect skull(118ed ->230ed and 8% pierce phys -> 15),

then copied my saves and used multitempering with starstone skull/temper rune/minor heal potion and grand ''W'' and ''D'' runes - i get +25% damage as listen in docs.

But if i cube tempered weapon with only starstone skull/temper rune/minor heal potion i double result of first tempering(+112%ed and +7% phys pierce).  :o

And with third tempering i get this:

After i roll back saves and repeat, at third stage i get 454% ed total and 26% pierce physical.
Also first tempering reduce rlvl by 6, second increase by 3 and third by 2.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 11:40:08 AM by Dmitriy Of »

Offline metalistas

• Coldworm
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2017, 11:21:43 AM »
I found this - http://diablo.gamepedia.com/Class-specific_Items_%28Diablo_II%29
Seems like it will only work with shields which is sad because mod has nice paladin only weapons and armors.

Thank you for explaining and pictures.

• Unknown Lord
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2017, 04:31:56 AM »
Im confused.  You said you got double.  How so?
112% is not double 118%. 

Tempering with perfect gems eliminates all randomness in your roll.  The lower the gem level, the higher the randomness.

Maybe I'm missing something.

Offline Dmitriy Of

• Coldworm
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2017, 09:11:12 AM »
First tempering increased damage from 118% to 230%(by 112%) and also pierce from 8% to 15%(by 7%). Second tempering with starstone skull add the same values (+112% damage and +7% pierce).
Third tempering add 108% damage and 7% pierce.
I'm more confused if recipe for multitempering without two runes should work the same way as first tempering. Anyway 108%-112% damage and 7% phys pierce a lot more than 25% damage listen in multitempering page.

Offline robizeratul

• Bloodraven
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2017, 05:40:31 PM »
I just started, curious for some basic tips.

I am playing a sorceress. I plan on using hydra as the main damage skill. I will use teleport, elemental armor and elemental fusion.
1) Where should I put my stat points? I thought about putting points into dex and energy with a little bit of vitality. However I have no clue honestly...
2) What are specializations ? From what I understand it's not worth using elemental fusion with hydra,or is it? it's a confusing skill

« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 06:19:53 PM by robizeratul »

Offline max

• The Summoner
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2017, 06:32:17 PM »
played a bit necro had like 15 crashes in a1 norm. so i figured okay maybe not the right class to play ( assertion failure, location: d2game\objects\objmode.cpp, line #560 expression: scpfneventfunctions[eEventType] ). Switched to druid and he is starting to make fun but i get random c000005 crashes... dunno its kinda annoying that i cant play more than 30 min without a crash ( without rejoining game... ). Not using any 3rd party program and playin in d3d window mode.

edit1: now i'm a2 with my druid (no random crashes anymore). He has a harsh life even though he got all the tomes in a1 and some in a2 already. I mostly play on p1 since he would die otherwise way to often. Must say Necro has a way easier start. Especially Mana is a problem with my meele druid. I figure once i get mana leech that probhlem might be solved.. but it could be a while till that happens ^^. What i would love personally would be a one way tp spell to get back to town instantly... if your in lvl 2 or 3 in a dungon running back to town is kinda annoying and crashing the game cause you leave is also annoying... a back to town spell would work wonders for the fun and shouldnt have any impact on the gameplay... ( maybe 2-3 s ccast time or whatever with a instant interrupt animation, so it cant be used in combat ? )

edit2: lvl 31 in a2 smax res for myself ( thats 9 li9ghtning res ), lightning ench proc still kills me in under 1 second... - okay checked it again they got lr so i actually had lower res. Drunk a potion and moved to 20 light res ( after lr i had 8 ) and it took 1 1/2 seconds now... dunno quite harsh compared to the other elements who cant kill me instantly ( fire is the second strongest and the fire boss in a2 takes 5-6 seconds in his fire attack to kill me ... so i guess lightning just does insane damage and i need to gear extra for lightning to be able to survive him :/ )
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 06:32:08 PM by max »

Offline max

• The Summoner
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2017, 05:35:27 PM »
Okay my druid is now lvl 38 and i cant kill mephisto... well i could maybe cheese him in 40 minutes of fleeing + psn attacks but thats no fun! So i started farming maz city and thought about going for lvl 45 uniq wep and then try again. Probably gonna work quite well then. My main Problem atm is that i dont have Mana. Never ever. Nearly every second Enemy burns mana in retaliation ( -1k reg ) and makes me nearly instantly oom. Then sadly i dont hit anything anymore with my 27 attack rating and do no damage. The barb can get all the time new mana through his spells the druid cant. There is no Mod like mana on hit ( or i didnt see it yet ) and i havent found a single item with manaleech till now... i know that the mod is possible later on.... got full tankered set which does alot of damage with a rare halberd with fissure proc and +1 dudu skills. Quite good actually except for the mana prob. Would love to see a mechanic for druid to get mana before you have completed 80% of the game.... some dudu sets with + mana hit or mana leech on it would be nice for example. Its even hard to hold up the Passives which have like 100 sec duration cause you cant use your skills...

• Unknown Lord
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2017, 05:45:22 PM »
Sorry I installed D3 again to see what's up.

Crusader
Paragon 595

Whatever they did, the game is significantly better and fun to play.  +1 Blizzard

Offline Eruditio

• Shenk
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2017, 11:11:59 PM »
Sorry I installed D3 again to see what's up.

Crusader
Paragon 595

Whatever they did, the game is significantly better and fun to play.  +1 Blizzard

The D3 game engine, sounds, and click-to-click combat has always been outstanding.  They went through some really weird phases early with the auction house economy and then boring metas for upper grift levels.  They've since streamlined a lot of gear/mats and continue to tweak balance (have you seen the latest ptr notes? lots of damage tweaks).

Offline ZEMLEKOP

• Little Pickpocket
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2017, 06:20:46 PM »
played a bit necro had like 15 crashes in a1 norm. so i figured okay maybe not the right class to play ( assertion failure, location: d2game\objects\objmode.cpp, line #560 expression: scpfneventfunctions[eEventType] ).
Same error, totally unplayble :'(

Snejportal  |  D2SE  |  D2SE Mods  |  Aftermath  |  General Discussion (Moderator: Mathematics)  |  Topic: General Comments on 3.0.3

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines  Snejtheme V2 by Seltsamuel/Faust (based on Helios Multi by Bloc)
gfx