• You can also find the home of the

Aftermath Mod here

http://snej.org/forum/index.php?board=674.0
gfx gfx
gfx
December 15, 2018, 09:14:59 AM
gfx gfx
gfx* Home Help Search Login Registergfx

Author Topic: A Suggestion  (Read 1818 times)

Offline aiw1Topic starter

• Smith
A Suggestion
« on: December 20, 2009, 11:48:55 PM »
Hallo,

I wanted to make a suggestion about the game...It's not a major change or anything but I was thinking about the sorceress and thought that she only gets two different types of weapons (Staff/Orb) and that when wielding the orb she's able to wield a shield as well. Well normally shields most of the time just give sorcs a small defense bonus and maybe a few other bonuses like +5 res to all or something. Well my idea was making books that are equippable in the shield slot that help mainly the sorc. Like the book could give +10 to Energy, +25 to Def, +15% faster cast rate and so on.

P.S. Something off topic but what's that empty square slot in the top right corner of the character equip screen?

Offline Zerum

• Global Moderator
  • Nihlathak
  • http://zerum.owns.it/
Re: A Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 12:05:08 AM »
hey,
it surely would be possible, but this is the wrong board for suggestions. (maybe use this thread :) )
the square in the right upper corner will be the cube-slot. but its not done yet (snej isnt finished at all^^)

Greez :)
D2Lunatics Realm-Admin
Ex-D2Maniacs Admin

Offline aiw1Topic starter

• Smith
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 12:26:58 AM »
Ok thanks,  I couldn't find a suggestions forum so I thought here would be ok but I'll try there.

Offline Melemakar

• Izual
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 09:39:06 AM »
Later on there are enough shields that give more bonus than only "a few other bonuses".
Maybe at the beginning there are not so many nice shields for her.

But giving the sorc a new item would be unfair for the other chars - they would need something new, too
Das maximale Volumen subterrarer Agrarproduktivität steht im reziproken Verhältnis zur intellektuellen Kapazität Ihrer Erzeuger.

Snejportal  |  Snej the game  |  Development  |  Feedback  |  Topic: A Suggestion

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines  Snejtheme V2 by Seltsamuel/Faust (based on Helios Multi by Bloc)
gfx