• You can also find the home of the

Aftermath Mod here

http://snej.org/forum/index.php?board=674.0
gfx gfx
gfx
December 15, 2018, 09:15:35 AM
gfx gfx
gfx* Home Help Search Login Registergfx

Author Topic: SNEJ game settings and drops  (Read 2843 times)

Offline GwandandTopic starter

• Little Pickpocket
SNEJ game settings and drops
« on: May 23, 2012, 03:41:37 PM »
Great mod, but.  I am now at single player level 376 as a Barbarian and and have just entered Hell level with the Rouge Scout merc I started with.
I doubt if I will progress very far in Hell as I cannot find any decent upgrades, including sets, to the equipment I developed early in Nightmare level. 
Despite using level 66 'find' to check all items dropped I have not had one 'armour' stone dropped and the best runes dropped only go up to rel and dex. Is very limiting. I would have thought at level 376 everything would have dropped at least once.
Also, I am -100 magic resist at the start of Hell with no way to increase magic resistence. I'm an easy kill with magic.
The stash size is also very limiting. There is no way to save all the parts of sets dropped to try out in the game on my Barb nor is there sufficient room to allow me to keep my mercs gear to try out other mercs.
Is anyone else having these problems and how are you getting around them, specially the magic resist problem?

Offline CageFighter

• Countess
Re: SNEJ game settings and drops
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 04:40:58 PM »
lvl 376 is not high ^^ snej is till lvl 500 and the most items drop only in Uber Dungeons and then extremly rare and a lot of them need at least above lvl 470 to wear ;)
And in single player you have to mule, you start D2 snej mod 2 times (bevore you can start Snej mod 2 times you have to edit the settings of D2M but i dont know wich one anymore its long ago i played single player, and at the moment i cant look for it because im at work ;)  )
When you started Snej 2 times, host a lan game with one instance of Snej with your main character ore the character of your choice who have the items, then joine with the second instance with another char and give him the items .

The most players have a few mule chars ^^

i hope i could  help you a little bit ^^

and sorry for my bad english , i tried my best XD

greetz cagefighter ^^

Offline }{eadhunter

• Global Moderator
  • Hephaisto
  • "The Headless"
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 04:45:55 PM »
Welcome to forum...

first of all: please watch where you post your threads - your thread is definitively wrong in the "welcome"-section.... i will move it to Development/Feedback

Well lvl 376 is really low actually.... most good items are lvl 420+ and some even 480+ - and you can only find the really good things in the best dungeons on hell.

There are a lot of possibilities to raise magic resistances - harder than steel (uniq) charms, uniques with that stat etc etc etc (but magic resit is the hardest to get high - i play with -65 magic resis, which isnt that bad, because there aren't many monsters doing.

Runes are very rare - even if you play a lot you will maybe never find a dest

Gr33tZ

}{ead

• Little Pickpocket
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 08:39:55 PM »
My thanks to HeadHunter  (sorry for posting in the wrong place) and CageFighter for your advice and quick replies. It looks like I am jumping the gun expecting more than I should at level 376. So I might do a bit of backtracking within Nightmare to get my level up a bit. And I'll need to read up on how to mule which sounds like a good idea for saving sets parts - although I have filtered, ie sold, most of what I had.

Offline SirSamusAran

• Administrator
  • Andariel
  • Event-Manager
    • SnEj Homepage
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 10:52:04 PM »
you can lvl up to .. ~410 (eventually up to 420) at the graveyard in hell, fast a more or less fast way ^^ (but a little dangerous^^)
graveyard and inner cloaster are even good places for finding items (for the start, better items for better dungeons for better items ect... ^^)

sry for my bad english

Greetz SamusAran
Gruß euer Cola-Vampir SirSamusAran

Ich poste nur wahllos auf meiner Tastatur getippte Buchstaben, sollten dabei Silben, Wörter oder gar sinnige Sätze entstehen, ist dies purer Zufall.
I only type randomly on my keyboard. Should thereby syllables, words or even meaningfull sentences be created, that would be totally by accident.

• Little Pickpocket
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 01:13:03 AM »
Thanks SamusAran

for the good advice. I am not really too keen to go back into Nightmare for more experience, although I will go back to do the Underground Passage which I had forgotten about.

Greetz Gwandand

Snejportal  |  Snej the game  |  Development  |  Feedback  |  Topic: SNEJ game settings and drops

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines  Snejtheme V2 by Seltsamuel/Faust (based on Helios Multi by Bloc)
gfx