• You can also find the home of the

Aftermath Mod here

http://snej.org/forum/index.php?board=674.0
gfx gfx
gfx
November 20, 2018, 01:33:17 PM
gfx gfx
gfx* Home Help Search Login Registergfx

Author Topic: D2SE Modmanager Problem  (Read 2409 times)

Offline rimromzonTopic starter

• Little Pickpocket
  • "No Shame in The love Of Pain"
D2SE Modmanager Problem
« on: June 18, 2012, 10:58:12 PM »
OK i recently downloaded the newest verson of D2SE Modmanager be4 i did it work just fine but since then aka yesterday i keep getting this error every time i try to play 1 of the modded games like BlazingFire or Snej here is the error in a screen shot 
i have done everything i could find on the froms and have reinstall Diablo2 and the D2SE many times still i get this error please help me i would love to play again.
LOl sorry bad image size you cant realy see it but the box Says

DLL error!
Cannot find suitable blinkw32.dll
Make sureyou have the right D2Coreplugin installed for D2 Verson 1.11b
Or Place this dll inside Mod/Language_xxx or ModfolderThis
Error is critical exiting now!!!

it gives me that message no mater what verson i am using they all say it from 1.08 to 1.13c
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 11:10:48 PM by rimromzon »

Offline rimromzonTopic starter

• Little Pickpocket
  • "No Shame in The love Of Pain"
Re: D2SE Modmanager Problem
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 08:25:13 AM »
Wow Sorry for the double post but i'm a retard i fixed it here's what happened and here is what i did so others may know also

If your Binkw32.dll folder is missing like mine was (mine was deleted by something i dunno what but i suspect my Anti virus but to get it back put in your D2 LOD or D2 disk then go to my  computer and open it dont auto play or the other stuff in their right in front of your face you will see it BINKW32.DLL just copy and past it or select it and Copy/Move to Diablo II folder. so ty for your time and again sorry for the double post and not using my head....... u would think that since i love to mod i would figure that out earlier lol. well love u guys and keep up the great D2 work XOXOXOXO  :P

Snejportal  |  Snej the game  |  FAQ & Help (Moderator: SirSamusAran)  |  Topic: D2SE Modmanager Problem

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines  Snejtheme V2 by Seltsamuel/Faust (based on Helios Multi by Bloc)
gfx