• You can also find the home of the

Aftermath Mod here

http://snej.org/forum/index.php?board=674.0
gfx gfx
gfx
November 15, 2018, 11:01:48 PM
gfx gfx
gfx* Home Help Search Login Registergfx

Author Topic: Welcome to the General Forum! Just a few Rules.  (Read 1325 times)

Offline MathematicsTopic starter

• Unknown Lord
Welcome to the General Forum! Just a few Rules.
« on: January 16, 2013, 11:45:09 PM »
Hello Fellow AfterMath Players!
This forum is for basic questions and explanations about the mod and the concepts herein.  Either I or a fellow member will address your question.

Some of you have never played a mod before.  Others have been around the block a lot playing various mods.  Some of you have even been with me since the beginning.  Because of the wide and soon to be growing diversity of players, I need to address and/or remind people of a couple small rules.  AfterMath is obviously an online game and this game is played on a public server that has been provided for you, I, and everyone else to enjoy.   I will do everything in my power to see to it that this server remains just that - a place where people can play and relax with friends.  As such, the following is how things run on this server.

• Please respect other players on the realm.  This is not Battle.net where you can rip people off, PK others in a non-pk game, ruin quests for others , etc. If you are asked to leave a game that you didn't create, and refuse to do so, you are infact violating of this rule.
  • Please understand that I will lock out or delete your account(s) if you are act in such a fashion.  I have essentially 0 tolerance for this type of behavior.
  • For those of you who happen to have an issue with another player, please remember that a screen shot is worth a thousand words and is really the only way I can fairly enforce this rule. 

Beyond that, thats all folks.  Have fun and enjoy yourself! 

Trevor

==========================================================================================
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 06:09:26 AM by Mathematics »
The superior man may indeed endure want, but the inferior man, when he experiences want, will give into unbridled excess. - The Ethics of Confucius

Snejportal  |  D2SE  |  D2SE Mods  |  Aftermath  |  General Discussion (Moderator: Mathematics)  |  Topic: Welcome to the General Forum! Just a few Rules.

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines  Snejtheme V2 by Seltsamuel/Faust (based on Helios Multi by Bloc)
gfx