• You can also find the home of the

Aftermath Mod here

http://snej.org/forum/index.php?board=674.0
gfx gfx
gfx
November 16, 2018, 06:02:00 PM
gfx gfx
gfx* Home Help Search Login Registergfx

Author Topic: Suggestions for Snej  (Read 1254 times)

Offline Sao Te YinTopic starter

• Little Pickpocket
Suggestions for Snej
« on: July 30, 2013, 10:29:03 PM »
New to this site and new as member. Hardcore Diablo 2 gamer but not much knowledge in modding. Would like to learn how. However, the Snej mod realy does enhance the game in some major ways. Here comes the praise and recognition first before the critisicm(not sure where this kink of post belongs). The new Black UI with extra space for storage of items and gear was much
needed. The new 1024 resolution was much needed as well. All the new runes and other new gear is awsome.
Now for the criticism... The spacing between the Dia   blo in title screen is tacky where the modified yinyang symbol pops up. Trust
us, it was better read as one word, the way it was before (I know, a minor detail.) The next are the names you have come up with
for some of the sets and new items. They are good but it kind of looks like you added so much awsome new stuff that
somewhere allong the way maybye we ran out of good namws and descriptions as alot were already used? Hit the community up
for some help with that, or something to that effect. Next would be that we need more world spaces and bigger or side quests to
keep things from being way to repetative when going from normal to nightmare to hell. Maybe another original character to play
or new and unique npcs ingame? I have my own idea about a mod I'm calling "Knights of the Horradrum?" that would make use
of your mod? I've noticed your mod doesn't take advantage of the new 1024 resolution as much as it could. Going crazy with
new ideas that would make your mod the number 1 Diablo 2 mod out there. So much maybe people would set Diablo 3 down
for a minute...(big upset for hardcore Diablo fans in many ways). I post these things bodly as I'm a fantasy artist with my own
unique and talented ideas and perspectives on things... now to learn how to mod....
Seltsamuel I'm at chickennugz47@gmail.com.
P.s sorry I posted this in a reply to another post not intended....

Offline Faust

• Global Moderator
  • Boneash
  • Memento mori
    • Art-Anvil
Re: Suggestions for Snej
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 11:25:27 AM »
The next are the names you have come up with
for some of the sets and new items. They are good but it kind of looks like you added so much awsome new stuff that
somewhere allong the way maybye we ran out of good namws and descriptions as alot were already used?

I guess that is true for some part - the other part being that most sets are user-designed sets - thus the sometimes weird names in the diablo 2 world.

Next would be that we need more world spaces and bigger or side quests to
keep things from being way to repetative when going from normal to nightmare to hell. Maybe another original character to play
or new and unique npcs ingame? I have my own idea about a mod I'm calling "Knights of the Horradrum?" that would make use
of your mod? I've noticed your mod doesn't take advantage of the new 1024 resolution as much as it could. Going crazy with
new ideas that would make your mod the number 1 Diablo 2 mod out there.

I am not quite sure how easy it is to add new sidequests (if you dont do it median style - replacing old unused Portals or make cube recipes to summon stuff. Problem being is that Seltsamuel does not have too much sparetime at the moment - he is concentrating on the Release of the new D2SE Patch.

Would be nice to hear some ideas of you - thanks for the feedback :)

If you want to learn modding - our mod forums are probably your best bet - there is even a topic about someone wanting to learn modding d2 too. Either way - the Phrozen Keep [Link] is probably the best source for non german speakers.

Snejportal  |  Snej the game  |  General discussion (Moderators: SirSamusAran, }{eadhunter)  |  Topic: Suggestions for Snej

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines  Snejtheme V2 by Seltsamuel/Faust (based on Helios Multi by Bloc)
gfx