• You can also find the home of the

Aftermath Mod here

http://snej.org/forum/index.php?board=674.0
gfx gfx
gfx
November 20, 2018, 01:30:45 PM
gfx gfx
gfx* Home Help Search Login Registergfx

Author Topic: is a change / increase in drops possible and feasible with low population ?  (Read 968 times)

Offline mongooseTopic starter

• Little Pickpocket
Hello, I am playing snej a lot at the moment but am getting really annoyed by the scarcity of drops since its usually solo games and 2-3 player games at best.
A no-drop from diablo, the lord or the hd mini bosses is very common and frustrating, as is getting a qui/bal/noc rune, a quicker amulet or some random lvl 50 set item.

Since its about 5 players in snej total at the moment, could a players x command client or server side be enabled or included ?

Another thought, more of a wish is to increase the drop chances of wizardry potions, they seem to drop only from the lord in 3-4
player games and 2 max : /

And a 3rd idea would be to change or limit the treasure class monsters like the lord or hd bosses drop from, its annoying to have them drop act 1 normal tier items and lvl 50 runes, consistently.

In any case, im very grateful that the server and mod is still up and running, thanks for the effort and dedication, including a cross country drive to fix a broken server Oo

posted in english since half the snej players arent german or fluent in german C:

Offline }{eadhunter

• Global Moderator
  • Hephaisto
  • "The Headless"
*agree* - but i think there's no chance for us

Offline candy

• Bloodraven
*agree* - a increased drop chance of the body parts would also make sense

Offline Seltsamuel

• Administrator
  • Duriel
    • Snej-Mod Homepage
Hi,

the dropsystem will be overhauled anyway and verry few things may be changed in the next patch.. but generally in Snej you have plenty of good drops i short time .. or you are doing something wrong (i mostly do MF alone so im aware of it).

Greetings

Seltsamuel

Offline mongooseTopic starter

• Little Pickpocket
Hello again, I dont think i could do anything more to increase the chance of desirable / good drops tbh.

There are too few players (5 active players max atm) to increase the amount of drops in open run games and avoid nodrops.
The tc of higher level monsters / bosses is cluttered with undesirable low tier items like ankaras friend rimngs, quicker amulets etc.

If this is intended, and supposed to be kept in a future patch i guees i'll just have to disagree with that design choice (:

greetings, mongoose

Snejportal  |  Snej the game  |  Development  |  Feedback  |  Topic: is a change / increase in drops possible and feasible with low population ?

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines  Snejtheme V2 by Seltsamuel/Faust (based on Helios Multi by Bloc)
gfx