• You can also find the home of the

Aftermath Mod here

http://snej.org/forum/index.php?board=674.0
gfx gfx
gfx
December 11, 2018, 01:33:42 PM
gfx gfx
gfx* Home Help Search Login Registergfx

Author Topic: Some feedbacks  (Read 2388 times)

Offline Sara_KTopic starter

• Little Pickpocket
Some feedbacks
« on: March 11, 2009, 10:35:59 PM »
Hiya.

Just to say it as it is, the uniques just suck. Not to be offense, but they do. Some of them are okay, and some are good, but most of them is worthless. I would preasure some new uniques, and I could make them* if Seltsamuel wants that.

About the runewords, they're good, but some are just okay. (As it should be) - But I saw that there is missing some specific character runewords. And some normal runewords, that is balanced on each characters. I could make these too* - But only with Seltsamuels opinion saying 'Okay, you may do it'.

*Seltsamuel, if you're reading this, and want me to. Pm me :) You get all the info you want.

Another thing is, that there should be a main boss or something (Just my opinion) - It would be cool if there was a super strong boss, so a player keeps trying to kill it.

Cube Recipes are also giving me headache. In my opinion, there should be a magic into white/grey/normal transmuting.

- Agree, or disagree? Please tell me :)

Offline Melemakar

• Izual
Re: Some feedbacks
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 10:53:37 PM »
With 6.1 everything will change, new uniqs, new sets, new runewords, etc...a complete rebalance.

You just have to wait a bit :P
Das maximale Volumen subterrarer Agrarproduktivität steht im reziproken Verhältnis zur intellektuellen Kapazität Ihrer Erzeuger.

Offline Sara_KTopic starter

• Little Pickpocket
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 10:55:17 PM »
With 6.1 everything will change, new uniqs, new sets, new runewords, etc...a complete rebalance.

You just have to wait a bit :P

I must be patient when. :P Thanks for the reply.

Offline Zerum

• Global Moderator
  • Nihlathak
  • http://zerum.owns.it/
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 10:57:11 PM »
i agree with you *Sara_K, but u have to know that some of these "crappy" uniques / sets / etc were rly nice in earlier versions, they just werent deleted  :)
snej 6.0 just was the first step more or less (resolution), so this version of the mod is not the one which u can call "finished" ^^
if you want to make suggestions related on uniques / runewords / sets etc u can post them here  :)

greez
D2Lunatics Realm-Admin
Ex-D2Maniacs Admin

Snejportal  |  Snej the game  |  Development  |  Feedback  |  Topic: Some feedbacks

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines  Snejtheme V2 by Seltsamuel/Faust (based on Helios Multi by Bloc)
gfx