• You can also find the home of the

Aftermath Mod here

http://snej.org/forum/index.php?board=674.0
gfx gfx
gfx
July 23, 2018, 03:41:41 PM
gfx gfx
gfx* Home Help Search Login Registergfx

Author Topic: Leveling.  (Read 2204 times)

Offline vemmanTopic starter

• Bloodraven
Leveling.
« on: April 06, 2016, 04:52:58 PM »
Hello, im currently leveling a Frost Nova Sorc but im having some problems. Since i'm building a character for a req. level 20 skill i deal very little damage and i cant really kill Andariel.

Any tips on items/runewords i can get to increase my damage and or survivability? I already have a pair of Leech.

Edit: Some may think this should be posted in the Sorc place but i think this would apply to any class building with a level 20 req skill and thats why i posted it here.

Offline RobbyRoboter

• Boneash
Re: Leveling.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 06:12:17 PM »
i am pretty sure you should have a way higher lvl at andariel. go back to the stony field or maybe even further  (depending on your lvl) to get WAY more experience.

• Bloodraven
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2016, 06:13:56 PM »
Alright, i'll try out some spots and try farming up some levels. Thanks :)

Edit: You were right. Got like 3 levels from a unique in Stony Fields.

TYVM! :D

Edit Again: I did manage to kill Andariel at level 22 tho :P

Offline LeOsTyLe

• Witch Doctor Endugu
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2016, 06:18:09 PM »
Level 20-25 do Underground Passage lvl1
25+ do what you want run to Hell you level relly fast from 25.

Offline RobbyRoboter

• Boneash
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2016, 06:22:36 PM »
yeah, there is a very hard experience cap. you need to reach ~lvl 16 before entering stony field, after that the experience starts to rain.
especially frostnova is a really good skill, that can carry you very far into the game till immunitys start to pop up.

best early game runeword for you would be casters protection, oisl fir lig into shield and armor, you get the runes in act 5 for rescuing the barbarians - quest.

casters protection

+200-300 Defense
All Resistances +25-30
Poison Resist +15%
+200-300 to Life
+200-300 to Mana
10% to Max. Fire Resist
10% to Max. Cold Resist
10% to Max. Lightning Resist
10% to Max. Poison Resist
50% Faster Cast Rate

• Bloodraven
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2016, 06:25:21 PM »
Yeah that seems like an awesome runeword, with the max resist and 50% cast speed. Thanks :)

Offline LeOsTyLe

• Witch Doctor Endugu
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2016, 06:55:15 PM »
By the way i highly recommand you to make a dual nova sorc, not a pure frost nova sorc. Frost + Light nova. You have enough skill points for it. And its one of the fastest maybe the fastest build for the regular game. In UD and HD ( the Ubers) its decent, but you still have a ok kill speed. Overall its a very good or even the best beginer build in my oppinion.

• Bloodraven
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2016, 08:14:58 PM »
I were following this build :

http://snej.org/forum/index.php?topic=6344.0

So far i've only specced into cold, do you recommend going lightning nova instead of fire ball?

Offline LeOsTyLe

• Witch Doctor Endugu
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2016, 01:00:30 AM »
Yes. With Frostnova + Fire Ball you have a 1st and a 2nd skill. With Dual Nova you have two 1st skills. If i remember right light nova makes more dmg on the mobs. Later you will get a conviction merc so the diffrence between light and cold nova goes even more up.

There is nothing to think about. Its the classic sorc build in snej, like a whirlwind barb or a multishot amazon. I dont know why there is no guide about it.

• Bloodraven
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2016, 08:52:23 PM »
Alright, im back here again, currently level 307. My damage is awesome (act-bosses take awhile but otherwise its a one-shot). The only problem i have is survivability. Currently i have 5k hp and 700 defence (really low). Any tips on items to get and where to get them? I.e. best places to farm runes etc and which runewords to create.

Thanks in advance.
Vemman

Offline RobbyRoboter

• Boneash
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2016, 09:31:55 PM »
the interesting stuff begins with lvl 400 items. try to get as high resistances as possible and progress to hell (if you are not there yet). In hell you can farm Inner Closter for lots of enemies and much experience. when you have around lvl ~400, depending on your gear, you can start to farm burial grounds up to ~420 to 430. burial grounds is an early spot for good set item drops. except some special bosses/enemies it is best to kill as much enemies as possible for rune drops. Inner Cloister has very high monster densitiy and is therefore predestined for early rune farms. as far as i know every rune in the game can already drop from enemys there.
if hell is still too hard i would farm chaos sanctuary nm.

Offline NoSolution

• Little Pickpocket
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2016, 04:05:49 AM »
Alright, im back here again, currently level 307. My damage is awesome (act-bosses take awhile but otherwise its a one-shot). The only problem i have is survivability. Currently i have 5k hp and 700 defence (really low). Any tips on items to get and where to get them? I.e. best places to farm runes etc and which runewords to create.

Thanks in advance.
Vemman

Hey Vemman, I recently redownloaded SnEj and likely have some gear you could have, and if I don't I can kill some of the Uber Dungeons for ya to help you out. Add me in game, I will be on most days. Can always email me and I will jump on to dish out some goodies!

Also, anyone else reading, I am looking for a couple Dam runes ^ ^. Have dex/ength/gy/sorbs for trade or items.

-Dave

Snejportal  |  Snej the game  |  General discussion (Moderators: SirSamusAran, }{eadhunter)  |  Topic: Leveling.

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines  Snejtheme V2 by Seltsamuel/Faust (based on Helios Multi by Bloc)
gfx