• You can also find the home of the

Aftermath Mod here

http://snej.org/forum/index.php?board=674.0
gfx gfx
gfx
September 26, 2018, 05:45:25 PM
gfx gfx
gfx* Home Help Search Login Registergfx

Author Topic: ES Realm finally is online ;-)  (Read 3935 times)

Offline Immortal_kings

• Little Pickpocket
Re: ES Realm finally is online ;-)
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2018, 04:24:00 AM »
Hi i dont think this is the right place for this post but i never seems to do it rite. I apologise for that.
2 days ago i finally manage to run the game and it was all fine and grate. But apart from me there was only one more player that i encounter in 6-8 hours of gaming , witch made me bit sad and disappointed at the same time. I play eastern sun fro more than 10 years but  mainly  3.00 old database server witch in my opinion is the best and the hardest eastern sun mod.
I was wondering is it gonna be possible to make this mod online. Right now  i`m a facebook group and there more than 75 people who wants to play it but there is no available server.
The last time there was a running server was 1.5 years ago it was a Bulgarian server and had about 200-400 people playing a weak. I believe the mod is great and allot of people will enjoy playing it.
I will personally offer to help with whatever i can.
Unfortunately i have no idea about running a server , but i can help with all the important recipes , builds for all heroes ,cb,iml,imm, ideal crafts, everything about the game play.
Will do videos on "Yotube" two with the crafting,  and will help with popularising the server.
Thanks and ones again thanks and sorry if not in the right place.

Offline Fingerpicker

• Countess
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2018, 09:37:02 PM »
If you know 75 ES Players bring them up here ;)I quit because no one plays anymore, its completely boring to play alone.

Offline AlphA

• The Summoner
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2018, 08:52:38 AM »
Hey I am the modder of ESR (Eastern Sun Rises). Seltsamuel offered us to host ESR on his Server if enough people ask for it. Beside I dont quite understand why you cant bring those people here to play? If the server is down, contact Seltsamuel or Spike and they will fix it asap. Hit me up on our Discord Server if you would like to discuss this any further.

Cheers
AlphA

Snejportal  |  D2 Lunatics Realm (D2L) (online)  |  Eastern Sun Realm (online)  |  Announcements  |  Topic: ES Realm finally is online ;-)

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines  Snejtheme V2 by Seltsamuel/Faust (based on Helios Multi by Bloc)
gfx