gfx
Snejportal  |  D2SE  |  D2SE Mods  |  Aftermath  |  Announcements (Moderator: Mathematics)  |  Topic: AfterMath 3.0.X Bug Report
gfx
gfx gfx
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
gfx gfx
gfx gfx

• Welcome at our new home!!!

This is the Snej Portal, home of several D2 Modifications and D2SE
  • On our Realmserver you can find this hosted Mods:

Snej
    Reign of Shadows (RoS)
    Eastern Sun (ES)
  • You can also find the home of the

Aftermath Mod here

http://snej.org/forum/index.php?board=674.0
gfx gfx
gfx
September 26, 2018, 05:43:17 PM
gfx gfx
gfx* Home Help Search Login Registergfx

Author Topic: AfterMath 3.0.X Bug Report  (Read 11509 times)

Offline ngn

• Bloodraven
Re: AfterMath 3.0.X Bug Report
« Reply #80 on: May 01, 2017, 07:09:16 PM »
I had this happen when farming and having a lot of 1x1 items in inventory, so I believe it's not unlikely to happen.

Offline Dmitriy Of

• Coldworm
« Reply #81 on: May 02, 2017, 12:56:50 AM »
Does somebody drop necromancer charm potions? His merchant sell only scrolls with exchange life for something but nothing else. Also, what the role of Spinecastle's Bone Symbol ring?

Offline MathematicsTopic starter

• Unknown Lord
« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2017, 03:35:57 AM »
Does somebody drop necromancer charm potions? His merchant sell only scrolls with exchange life for something but nothing else. Also, what the role of Spinecastle's Bone Symbol ring?

No.  Some characters have to fight for their potions.  Others dont.  The necro is one of them.  The bone symbol ring is an ingredient.  Charm + scroll + ring = mods added to charm.
The superior man may indeed endure want, but the inferior man, when he experiences want, will give into unbridled excess. - The Ethics of Confucius

Offline Dmitriy Of

• Coldworm
« Reply #83 on: May 02, 2017, 03:17:36 PM »
No.  Some characters have to fight for their potions.  Others dont.  The necro is one of them.  The bone symbol ring is an ingredient.  Charm + scroll + ring = mods added to charm.
But Lady Lazarus don't sell any potions, only scrools, here is my problem.  ???

• Unknown Lord
« Reply #84 on: May 02, 2017, 04:30:22 PM »
Different graphic.  Same function.
The superior man may indeed endure want, but the inferior man, when he experiences want, will give into unbridled excess. - The Ethics of Confucius

Offline Dmitriy Of

• Coldworm
« Reply #85 on: May 03, 2017, 05:16:26 AM »
I mean there is no any scrolls/potions with reward for normal/nightmare/hell difficults like resistances/necro skills/speeds/10 IML crafting etc:

• Unknown Lord
« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2017, 05:00:20 PM »
EDIT #1.
Nevermind.  I think I understand what you're talking about now. 

EDIT #2.
They're coded but not added to either TCEX or D2Vendors.  Sorry.  I will fix that for this update.    Now I understand why people are asking about the Spinecastle symbol.  It drops but the potions don't, but without the potions, the symbol is useless.  Sigh. 

------------------------------------------

No Error.  From the patch notes.
Your mods are more powerful and the more powerful ones have a small cost associated with them.

• Name of 2nd Class Charm: The Sacrificer's Emblem
  • Boss who Drops 2nd Class Charm: Devourer of Souls - Spinecastle
  • Boss who Drops Required Additional Ingredients: Monduiz Dephaar - Marquis of Spinecastle  - Spinecastle's Bone Symbol - Spinecastle
  • Merchant who sells 2nd Class Charm Scrolls/Potions: Lady Lazarus - Spinecastle
  • Normal Additions to the Second Class Specific Charm
    • +5% to All Resistancs and Max Resistances
    • +1 to all Magic Skills and +25% Magic Resistance
    • +RIP and +25% Chance to Reanimate a Night Lord
    • +1 to all Poison Skills and Attackers are Slowed by 25%
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 05:09:06 PM by Mathematics »

Offline Dmitriy Of

• Coldworm
« Reply #87 on: May 03, 2017, 05:24:33 PM »
No Error.  From the patch notes.
Your mods are more powerful and the more powerful ones have a small cost associated with them.

• Name of 2nd Class Charm: The Sacrificer's Emblem
  • Boss who Drops 2nd Class Charm: Devourer of Souls - Spinecastle
  • Boss who Drops Required Additional Ingredients: Monduiz Dephaar - Marquis of Spinecastle  - Spinecastle's Bone Symbol - Spinecastle
  • Merchant who sells 2nd Class Charm Scrolls/Potions: Lady Lazarus - Spinecastle
  • Normal Additions to the Second Class Specific Charm
    • +5% to All Resistancs and Max Resistances
    • +1 to all Magic Skills and +25% Magic Resistance
    • +RIP and +25% Chance to Reanimate a Night Lord
    • +1 to all Poison Skills and Attackers are Slowed by 25%
Now i'm miss what you're answer about.  :(

• Unknown Lord
« Reply #88 on: May 03, 2017, 05:31:15 PM »
ROFL!

The necro has two different selections - 6 that cost (hp%) and 4 that are free.
The six that cost are displayed in your screenshot above.  You can use them as many times as you want provided you don't hp% penalty under 90%.  They don't require the Symbol.  Would you like me to change that for consistency's sake?

The four I copied and pasted from the release notes are four potions (that I forgot to add to the game's tcex or vendors) - you get one per difficulty and are free beyond that.  You require the symbol to use.

Offline Dmitriy Of

• Coldworm
« Reply #89 on: May 03, 2017, 06:21:32 PM »
Ok now everything clear, thank you. About Symbol - don't see any differences, its boss not so hard for avoiding him and i planning to use only +capacity scroll once for keeping two spectres/death knights most the time.

Imho only two scrolls are worth something - capasity and teleport, magic tree seem too weak/unplayable and poison is limited by poison nova and grip that makes no sence to play it without summoner skills. Replacement hp to mana senseless for me and extra 3 sec for death knights does not worth such cost. I think teleport may cost way lesser(about 20%hp) and increasing capasity 10% for its usefulness.

Offline mahitovec

• Smith
    • TWITCH
« Reply #90 on: May 05, 2017, 04:27:36 PM »
One of my stream community members did complain about bug he is facing. He is playing a paladin and every time he's crafting a skill tome, the result is one and the same skill (forgot which one...) So, it doesnt really matter which skill he is trying to craft, result is always one and the same skill. He refused to provide any detailed info, so yea... I have promised to ask about it, and I keep my word.... Any ideas what is causing this?

• Unknown Lord
« Reply #91 on: May 05, 2017, 05:31:13 PM »
What is he crafting?  Some items are random, some are not.  Need more info to be of assistance.

Offline ngn

• Bloodraven
« Reply #92 on: May 05, 2017, 06:11:40 PM »
Sounds like the same issue I brought up.

• Unknown Lord
« Reply #93 on: May 05, 2017, 06:33:31 PM »
Remind me what the issue is please.  Maybe I already fixed it.

Offline ngn

• Bloodraven
« Reply #94 on: May 05, 2017, 07:45:56 PM »
Trying to create any paladin skill tome always creates Blood Lust - I believe you said you already fixed it.

'Blank Paladin Skill Tome' + 'Black Quill' + 'Skill Tome of Holy Bolt' (Level 1) = 'Skill Tome of Blood Lust' (Level 19).
I have 809 APT.

Edit: Replacing 'Skill Tome of Holy Bolt' (Level 1) in the above recipe with any other skill tome I have tested so far also yields Tome of Blood Lust level 19.

• Unknown Lord
« Reply #95 on: May 05, 2017, 09:05:44 PM »
That issue has been fixed.  Just have to update the patch for that to take effect.

Offline Dmitriy Of

• Coldworm
« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2017, 06:04:33 AM »
Vampric(vampiric?) Touch listen manasteal in description but skill itself show only mana/life on kill and lifesteal.

Offline Shattered

• The High Council
« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2017, 06:52:28 AM »
Lazurk in Act 5 is letting me socket items over and over.  The quest is never finishing.

Offline metalistas

• Coldworm
« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2017, 12:16:56 PM »
Paladin skill conviction - char stats not showing pierce numbers. I get pierce numbers when i put any item with -enemy resists. So not sure if just visual or skill not working as expected.

Offline Ryumaou

• Boneash
« Reply #99 on: May 06, 2017, 05:57:39 PM »
Paladin skill conviction - char stats not showing pierce numbers. I get pierce numbers when i put any item with -enemy resists. So not sure if just visual or skill not working as expected.

Hi,
my answer is my own assumption:
It is not a ''character state'' but an ''enemy state'', would be my explanation. I'm pretty sure, in multiplayer the affected player sees the changes in his LCS.

Snejportal  |  D2SE  |  D2SE Mods  |  Aftermath  |  Announcements (Moderator: Mathematics)  |  Topic: AfterMath 3.0.X Bug Report

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines  Snejtheme V2 by Seltsamuel/Faust (based on Helios Multi by Bloc)
gfx